Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I have a thing for journaling stickers. I just can't seem to get enough of them! The October Afternoon labels from the August kit have been a favorite item on make scrapbook desk.

One this layout, I wanted to use the label stickers for my journaling, but I only had smaller stickers left. I decided to layer a bunch of the labels to create a bigger journaling space.I love how the layering created an original jouraling shape and space.

Paper: Scarlet Lime
Flower Sticker: Pebbles Inc.
Label Stickers: October Afternoon

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I grab the price tag stickers off my groceries and use them to make collages in my scrap book. There for a while I was eatin a whole bunch of them Lil' Debbie Starcrunches and I saved all them SALE $0.79 stickers and make a big ole butterfly out of them. You can steal my idea if you want to but know that it's a patented Rondell original.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis