Friday, October 9, 2009

30 Things Album

Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been busy planning and hosting a birthday party for my now 5 year old daughter, getting my house ready for my sister-in-law's bridal shower at my house, packing and shipping the October Scrapbook Circle kits, packing for a 5 day Disneyland vacation and going on a 5-day Disneyland vacation. It's been a busy week!

One of my favorite things I did last week was put together a "30 Things We Love About You" album for my sister for her 30th birthday. I'm the oldest of 5 kids and my siblings started the "30 Things" album on my 30th birthday.
The other 4 siblings contribute memories and favorite things about the person turning 30.
One of my other sisters gathers and printed all of the photos. That saved me so much time!
I gathered, typed and printed the memories onto white cardstock.
It was so fun to look back on all of these old photos. Good times!








Happy Birthday, Melanie!

The paper came from the September Scrapbook Circle kit.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, Lis! I love how you incorporated a lot of the ideas from CE in the book... you are SO talented! I bet she LOVED this book! Hope you had a great time at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini album is wonderful, Lisa! What a great family tradition you have! You know I love these papers...just had to have them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea!! Love the book!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis