Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Mom

Yesterday was my mom's birthday and I had fun celebrating with her. One of the great things about living near my parents is getting to celebrate special occasions together.

We started off our day at Liberty Market in downtown Gilbert. This is a newer restaurant that took an existing old market and converted it into a restaurant.I enjoyed this delicious veggie scramble. This was so good. They also serve lunch here , but I think their breakfast is better than lunch.We spent the evening at my house for dinner, presents and a delicious lemon coconut cake that my sister made. The weather was so nice that we decided to eat out on the back porch!Here's a look at the birthday card I made for my mom.I used up most of the last scraps from my Scrapbook Circle February kit. I loved using the label shaped paper as the base for the card.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Their breakfast is fabulous (have you had the pancakes with bacon IN them...TO DIE FOR!

    But their lunch is SO good too!

    You have to try the picnic salad and the Maiden Lane sandwich.

    YUMMMMMM!

    That was one of our favorite places to eat and I miss it terribly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis