Thursday, April 22, 2010

Graduation Time!

My little brother is graduating from college today! Even though he is actually bigger than me, I still like to call him my little bro since he is ten years younger than me. :)

My husband and I are traveling up to Utah to attend his graduation at BYU. This is where I graduated 13 years ago. What? Where has the time gone? It's always fun to go back and see what has changed and reminisce about college days.

In honor of the graduation, I made a card for my brother.Way to go! We're proud of you!

All of the card supplies came from the upcoming May Scrapbook Circle kit.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS to your Brother!!! Have a safe trip to UT!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee SLC....such a BEAUTIFUL town....so much green!! :):):):):) Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the card!!! It is the perfect 'man' colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is FAB! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun card! I spy some Crate Paper...& I'm drooling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He'll love the card because it's a great design...and because YOU made it! Have a great trip and a hug to Devin.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis