Friday, May 14, 2010

Playing with Photoshop + SC Peeks

I was playing around with this photo for a layout a couple of days ago.I really like this photo of my daughter with her gramps on his birthday. I felt that the photo was just a touch too orange, so I decided to play around with some of Pioneer Woman's Photoshop actions. I ran the "seventies" action and then the photo looked like this.I love the "old" look this gives the photo and how it brightened up the photo. I love playing with photos in Photoshop!

Did you see that Scrapbook Circle has their June peeks up? So fun! Lots of Girl's Paperie, October Afternoon and Pink Paislee. Love it all!

Plus there are some great add-on kits filled with new Jenni Bowlin Play Date and Echo Park Sweet Summertime. Take a look!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love what U did with that photo!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis