Thursday, May 6, 2010

Salsa Chicken

One of my favorite recipes only has 2 ingredients and I almost always have them on hand.

The ingredients are:

1 jar of salsa (whatever brand we have in the pantry)
2 - 3 frozen chicken breasts

Place the frozen chicken into a crockpot, pour the salsa over the chicken and cook on high for 6 hours.The chicken will be falling apart and will be perfectly seasoned by the salsa. Yum.

We like to use the chicken in these tacos and just wrap it up in a flour tortilla.

Simple, easy and delicious. And a bonus is that all 3 of my kids will usually eat it.

4 comments:

  1. I need to try that! Sounds DELICOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can attest! It is delicious!! And I'm a wee bit jealous that my hubby is there and I am here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YUM!!! I need to try that! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm sounds delicious!! Just stopping by from Shey B's birthday week giveaway... and saying, "hi!"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis