Friday, August 20, 2010

Cutting, Washing and Playing...

...those are some of my weekend plans.

I'll be cutting this:
It's 125 pieces of paper that I've copied and laminated. Now I need to cut each of them into strips and organize in baggies. I'm helping out my son's 2nd grade teacher with the project. I'm hoping to get this finished during our family movie night tonight.

I'll be washing piles of laundry.
Last weekend our washing machine started make a VERY loud banging noise and I had a repairman come out on Tuesday. On Wednesday he called and told me that it would be at least $550 to fix the machine. What? So sad. Not worth repairing, so I went and bought a new washing machine. It's being delivered this afternoon.

I'll be playing.

We surprisingly do not have a lot planned this weekend and I plan on enjoying time with my family and hopefully getting some scrapbook time in too.

What are you up to this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh wow! That sounds like a big project ahead of you!! I am going to my friend Krista's house for a crop....and then finishing cleaning my scrappy room!!! LOL! I should be in there now....but don't tell on me...but I am taking a break! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your project! Sad to hear about your washing machine--mine did that like 2 years ago--same thing way more expensive to fix than it needed to be! Bummer that you had to get a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the first unplanned weekend in months. Enjoy! (after the laundry is done)xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis