Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mail and a Class

My newphew has a birthday coming up this weekend and I finally got his present mailed off today. Guess what I forgot to put with his present? His card. Well, at least I can share it with you!

I may or may not get this off to him. Sometimes is seems like getting a letter off in the mail is a major accomplishment. Maybe I'll just save the card for next year's birthday. But, then I would have to be able to locate this card one year from now. Not sure that would happen.

(Card supplies from the Scrapbook Circle November Kit.)

I just signed up for the FREE Inspiration Everywhere class by Jessica Sprague. I've taken a few classes from Jessica before and they are always so well organized and full of ideas.


Even though this is such a busy time of year, I figured I could sign up for the class with a low commitment since it's free and I can go back and reference the class someday later when I don't have as much going on. Not sure when that will be, but you never know.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeee that card!!! AWESOME design Lisa!! And I wish I had the time this year to take that class! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - good luck next year remembering where you stashed it! LOL!
    Thanks for the info about Jessica's class...I'm going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed James the card and he loves it - so, that counts, right?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis