Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Daily - Day 1

Yesterday was day one of taking photos for my December Daily album. I am really excited about this project because it will motivate me to take more pictures plus it will help me focus on all of the memorable things we are doing each day this month.

I must say that I love the flocked transparency from Fancy Pants on the cover. It gives a nice texture to the project.


Now for page one. Here's a look at the foundation pages before I added photos and a few embellishments.


Thanks to the Ali Edwards Templates, the photo page came together really quickly. I added some transparent Fancy Pants ornaments plus a Crate Paper chipboard embellishment to the page.


Originally I had planned on the journaling on the page where I ended up putting the ornaments. Once the ornaments were added, I decided to make the photos a flap page and put the journaling behind the photos. I added a tab sticker so the photo page could easily be lifted.


I journaled on strips of paper and placed them behind the photos.


Are you doing a Devember Daily album? I'd love to see it. Leave a link to your album in my comments, so I can see it.

Thanks for stoping by!

3 comments:

  1. Okay I REALLY like those hanging ornaments! SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Lisa!! I loving the ornaments! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis