Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Daily - I'm Doing It

I wasn't planning on joining Ali Edwards with her December Daily project because it's such a busy month, but Monday night I had a few free hours and decided to put together a December Daily album and join in the fun.

On Monday night, I was able to put together the framework for the first half of the book and then I finished it up yesterday afternoon.

Here's a look at the front cover, back cover and first nine days of the album.

(You can click on the image to enlarge it.)

Each page is made from patterned paper that I trimmed to 8 x 8. I've decided to use Ali's 6 x 8 Layered Templates for the photos. The reason the pages are 8 x 6 is so that I will have a 2" border on each photo page.

I'm excited to put my first photo page together tonight.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis