Monday, January 31, 2011

CHA Recap

I arrived home last night after a fantastic 3 days spent in LA at the Craft and Hobby Trade show. My amazing friends Jennie and Diana joined me and we were able to plan out and order for several Scrapbook Circle kits.

On the first day of our trip we flew in and went to a banner class taught by Jenni Bowlin. We made a really cute house banner and I'll have to post a picture later when I finish up the project.


That night we had some free time so we went as saw Prada to Nada, a movie based on Sense and Sensibility. Fun girls night out movie! We ever even given lip gloss and nail files as we left the movie.

The next morning the CHA floors opened and we were off! It was fun to see my layout up in the Fancy Pants booth.


For lunch, we meet up with 2 of the other Scrapbook Circle design team girls, Julie and Lisa. It was so great to meet them since we've been working together for months.


That night we stayed up late pouring over catalogs and all of the paper samples we had collected throughout the day.


The next day, we turned in all 20 orders and then meet up with another Scrapbook Circle design team member, Heather. So fun!


Here's a look at some of the the things I saw at the trade show. It really is exciting being around so many creative and kind people.

Thanks to Diana and Jennie for another great CHA adventure! Already looking forward to our next CHA trip!

4 comments:

  1. looks like you had a great time! Cant wait to see what you ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous up here!!! I bet you had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait to see what shows up in the kits!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis