Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Hello and I hope you are having a happy weekend!

I've been very busy creating lots of layouts this week for the upcoming CHA trade show. I can't wait to show you what I've been creating with! Hopefully I will be able to share soon.

There are a couple of things that I do want to share today.

The first is a layout using the Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate line about our visit to the Statue of Liberty last fall.


Even though this line is a winter themed line, I thought it worked out well for this layout because of the patriotic colors and the star designs.


Last night we got to celebrate our friends' one year old's birthday. It was so fun watching him dig into his cake while attempting to keep hims hands clean!

Here's a look at the birthday card I made for the party.


Have you seen this fun book, Tickle Monster?

This was a present we gave to the sweet one year old. It's a cute book that comes with Tickle gloves that can be used through out the story. Pretty fun!

5 comments:

  1. love that liberty layout! Is it going to get an honorary place on the fancy pants wall? You'll be so famous! Can I get an autograph? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!!! You always ROCK the multi photo lo's!!!! I love love love that tickle book too!!! SOoooooooo fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that layout is AWESOME! SEriously?! I'm just so excited to see your work at CHA--we will have to take your picture by it! :) And what a cute little book--very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the Hot Chocolate collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects! I can't wait to see everything you're doing for CHA! Good luck getting everything done, it's quite the push, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis