Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cards and Twine

Happy Saturday to you!

I had some fun this week playing with the upcoming March Scrapbook Circle printable. Did you know that each kit includes a printable 8/5 x 11 page that you can print and use as many times as you would like?

Here's a peek at what the March Printable will look like.


I like to print these out on matte photo paper, but if I didn't have the photo paper, white cardstock would work great too. I use the photo paper because I bought a bunch only to discover that I don't like the look of my photos on the matte paper. So I figure, that I may as well use it for something.

I put these cards together with pieces from the printable and the Scrapbook Circle March Kit. The printable really makes things come together quickly. Got to love that!




One of my favorite quick embellishments lately has been using bakers twine to add a finishing touch to projects. Since I was running low on twine, I ordered some of each color of Divine Twine and will be adding it to the Scrapbook Circle shop very soon. I can't wait to use all of these lovely colors!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love these!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeee adding twine to my cards too!! Just gives it the PERFECT touch! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those printables!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis