Thursday, February 3, 2011

One Little Word - January

Last month I decided that my word for 2011 is GROW. I have to admit that January flew by without giving too much thought to my word. But this month I have committed to spending more time thinking about and working on goals related to my word.

I signed up for the Ali Edwards Big Picture class where we are given a prompt each month that focuses on our one little word.

Today I was able to work on the January prompt which included defining and finding inspiration from my word.


Here's a look at what I created using Ali's January ideas.

I'm using Pink Paislee album pages that came is all different shapes and sizes for this project. Each month I will be adding a page to an album that focuses on my word.


I'm excited to have a monthly prompt to keep my word on my mind. Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! So glad you are taking that class... I wasn't able to, so I am glad I know someone that is so I know I will enjoy seeing the prompts that you do! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and unique way to remember your word!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis