Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Packing and Packing Some More

The past two days have been filled with packing and shipping our largest amount of Scrapbook Circle kits ever. I'm so grateful that so many people enjoy our kits!

Yesterday, Diana, Jennie, Rebecca and I spent several hours packing up all of the Vintage Market Kits. We usually have the kits packed before the beginning of the month, but since this kit had so many new products in it, we had to wait until everything arrived.

Next month, I plan on taking photos of the packing process to share. But for now, I do have a picture of some of the boxes ready and waiting for the mail carrier to stop by and pick them up.


Now that the boxes are all packed, it's time to start gathering things together for our family taxes. Not fun, but I may as well get it over with!

6 comments:

  1. I love knowing on of those boxes is coming to my house! So happy this is the largest month yet for Scrapbook Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! It is a fabulous kit, they won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYA!!! THat is great news! :) Glad to hear it is busy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! That looks like a lot of work! I think it would be fun though... (maybe)... :0)
    I'm so happy for your that your business is such a success! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I'm looking forward to seeing photos of the packing process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, can't wait to get my box!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis