Thursday, April 28, 2011

Celebrate!

I've had some fun playing with the Scrapbook Circle Anniversary Kit over the past couple of days. We celebrated my father in law's birthday on Tuesday and I used that kit to make a card for him.


One of my favorite things in the kit is the printable. This file is emailed to anyone who orders the kit and then it can be printed and cut and used as many times as needed.

Here's a small photo look at the printable. (The real file is much bigger and perfect for printing.)


The little flags are probably my favorite element on the page. They would be fun on top of cupcakes too!

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee this! I love love love those little flags! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! LOVE the idea of using those little flags! FAB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a simply perfect card! love the flags :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card!! great colors!! and cute flags!! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the printable! I need to make a plan for the little flags. :) Cute card! And that blue paper in the background is my favorite in the kit. Great choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna have to lift the flag idea--love it! (there is a little friend on the card....)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis