Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Finds #12

Happy Friday! I've been on the lookout for Easter ideas this week and thought I would share a few of my favorites with you. I'm hoping to have so time today or tomorrow to use a couple of these ideas.

Favor Boxes Tutorial at TomKat Studio


Even though these are used as thank you gifts on this blog post, I think they would make great favors for any party or occasion. They would look great on a Easter table this weekend too.

Coconut Easter Egg Candies by love and butter


Those little eggs are made with coconut and sugar sprinkles. The recipe looks pretty easy and I like how the edible grass was used to hold the eggs. I've seen the edible grass at Target and this is a great use for it.

Easter Candy Jars from Martha Stewart


I love using glass jars and these would make a great centerpiece. The bunny sitting on the candy eggs is my favorite.

Bunny Salad by One Charming Party


Just add a cookie from Trader Joe's and you have a little bunny hiding the salad. Simple and cute!

Easter Nail Art by Holiday Snob


My girls (at least my 6 year old) would love to have her nails painted like this.

Paper Easter Basket by Coffee @ 3


This is a nice tutorial on how to make these baskets. Not only are they great for Easter, but they would make great favor baskets for birthday parties too.

Did you do any fun crafts for Easter? Do you have any fun Easter plans?

We are having about 15 people over for Easter dinner. I'm looking forward to celebrating Easter with our family.

Happy Easter to you!

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwwwwwww! Love all of these!!! Those nails are ADORABLE! Happy Easter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis