Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blast Off!

I've been having a lot of fun creating with the Scrapbook Circle July Kit, Blast Off! this week.

I have a couple layout peeks to share with you today.

This kit was not designed as a patriotic kit, but with the red and navy combos in a few of the papers made a perfect background for some 4th of July photos from last year.


The 2-page printable that goes with this kit is one of my favorites so far. This layouts used a lot of pieces from the printable.


The full Blast Off! Kit is now up on the site and will start shipping on July 1.

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree the two page printable is my favorite by far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh loving those sneaks! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis