Monday, June 6, 2011

Last Minute Beach Weekend

At the beginning of last week one of my husband's clients asked if he could come to San Diego for a business meeting later in the week. Normally, he just goes alone, but the kids were going to be out of school so it seemed like a great opportunity for a quick family getaway.

San Diego is only a 5 hour drive from our house, so we loaded up the car late last Wednesday and drove to San Diego. While my husband was working, the kids and I enjoyed a couple of days at the beach on Thursday and Friday. He was luckily able to join us for a while on Friday.

I love the beach! It was so beautiful and relaxing. Of course, I took loads of pictures on our regular camera, but I also snapped a few on my phone with the Instagram app. Here are a few of my favorites from the weekend.


I'm excited to have some new photos for layouts and maybe a beach mini album.

2 comments:

  1. How FUN!!! LOVING the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun! I love the beach too--I really miss the ocean.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis