Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Playtime at the Beach

Earlier this month we were fortunate to get to take a quick trip to the beach. The beach really is one of my favorite places to visit. It's so relaxing sitting in the sand, listening to the waves and watching my kids play.

I tried to take a lot of pictures while we were at the beach. Luckily my kids are used to it and seem to enjoy having their pictures taken.


I took the pictures on this layout on our first morning at the beach. We just threw clothes on and went out to collect shells. We filled a bucket and my son even found 4 sand dollars that day.


I used the Beach Bum collection from Fancy Pants for this layout. I love all of the little tags and stickers that they have for this line because it makes putting a page together so easy.

5 comments:

  1. Love this page Lisa - very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the white space and the waves--looks like everyone was having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos...and loving the way you did the paper like a wave!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this~great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like SO much fun! REALLY like the page lisa!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis