Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Banana Bread and Birthday Cards

Hello!  Hope you are having a great day.

I'm enjoying bookmarking and trying out recipes that I discover through Pintrest. Last week I made this Marbled Chocolate Banana Bread and almost everyone in the family gave it two thumbs up. (Max won't eat anything with bananas, so he wasn't excited about the bread.) That just meant more for the rest of us.


The chocolate was perfectly soft and added a delicious touch to the moist banana bread. There are now a few more bananas turning brown on my counter so that I can make this again.

This recipe is my usual go-to banana bread recipe, but now I've added another favorite to the mix.

Also wanted to share a couple of cards that I made over the weekend. I used my Silhouette to cut the scalloped flower on the first card and then used the negative space for the second card.


The colors on this American Crafts paper are so festive and perfect for birthday cards!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I will have to try this - I love banana bread. Great cards too - love the big scallop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bread looks YUMMY!!! And loveeeee the cards!! So bright and cheery! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously might just have to make banana bread today! thanks for the recipe!! :) CUTE cards too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute bday cards--I really struggle making fun bday cards for some reason. that banana bread looks SO yum--lucky for me, I have some uneaten bananas browning as we speak--may have to try that recipe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis