Monday, September 12, 2011

The Arch + DT Call

Lately I've been busy using lots of our summer vacation photos on layouts. We took hundreds of photos this summer, so I'm slowly working my way through my favorites. Today I'd like to share a page about our visit to the St. Louis Arch.


I will admit that I was a little nervous about going to the top of the arch. The ride to the top is inside a little round pod with 5 seats in a semi-circle. The ride to the top was 4 minutes and it went by pretty quickly and it was a really smooth ride. Nothing to worry about!


At the top of the arch, there are little viewing window on both sides. The view from the top were worth it. This was a great activity in St. Louis and I recommend it to anyone visiting the city!

On another note, Scrapbook Circle has a design team call running right now. All of the details can be found here. We're excited to add more to our team!

3 comments:

  1. How cool that you went to the top!! You are a braver soul than me! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee how you split the photos on the page... very cool! And good luck to everyone that applies!! You are AMAZING to work with! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving seeing your summer vacation through your layouts--GREAT job Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the strip of photos running down the left side and the arrow on the map is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis