Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Preparations Continue

For the past couple of weeks I've been slowly checking things off of my Christmas to-do list. With only 5 days before Christmas, I hope everything gets finished!

Today I made a few tags to attach to gifts to friends in my neighborhood. They were pretty simple, but it felt good to squeeze in a little creative time.


The tag supplies are from the Scrapbook Circle Jingle All the Way Kit.

Tonight we are going to our annual Tarwater Family Christmas party. I live near many cousins, aunts and uncles, but we don't see each other very often. Tonight we will all get together for dinner, singing Christmas songs and a visit from Santa.  Here's a picture of me at the annual family party in 1980 on Santa's lap.


This afternoon Max said, "It's disappointing that the Santa at the family party can't try to look more real. I mean really, garbage bags taped around his shoes for boots? You've got to be kidding me."

Haha! We'll have to hope Santa gets a shoe upgrade for this year's party.

Thanks to Pinterest, I'm taking these Santa Hat Brownies to the party. 


I have several other holiday treat pinned and hope for make a few others sometime soon. Do you love Pinterest as much as I do? I'm always happy when I actually make something that inspired me from that site.

Hope you holiday preparations are going well!

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee those tags!!! And how stinkin' ADORABLE are you!?!?!?!? Hope Santa got some new boots! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those tags are AWESOME--up on my list to do today! :) CUTE picture of you--and Max is HILARIOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis