Monday, December 26, 2011

You are My Favorite

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas weekend celebrating with family.

Last week my husband and I celebrated out 15th anniversary! One of our anniversary traditions is to visit a little row of shops in Phoenix where we pick up Christmas t-shirts and stocking stuffers. Plus we like to use the photo booth at Smeeks for some anniversary photos.

I shared the photo booth photos on Intsagram and decided to print out the Instagram photo and use it on a layout. So yes, it's a photo of photos. Are you on Instagram?


Every piece of this layout came from the upcoming January Scrapbook Circle Kit: You + Me.  The kit went live on the Scrapbook Circle site today, so be sure to stop by and check it out.


This page was so fun to create. One of my favorite things in the kit is a collection of borders and banners from My Mind's Eye. Love using those.


Can't wait to share more creations from this kit!

6 comments:

  1. Cute idea! Like all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooooooo FUN!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee how you have the photo strip angled in your photo! Happy Anniversary!! Is Smeeks in the Melrose District?? :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout, you rocked this page with the kit!!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout and such fun photos Lisa!! I am so in love xith this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo of photos ;) And the type paper over the XO paper looks so cool! This kit totally rocks :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis