Thursday, January 12, 2012

Take Twelve: January 2012

Ella Publishing issued a challenge to take 12 photos on the 12th of each month this year and I thought it would be fun to join in.

My photos today were very random, but it gives a little peek into some of what I was up to today.










Without this challenge I doubt that any of these photos would be taken, so I'm grateful for the challenge!

I'm thinking next month I might try to take one photo every hour of the day for 12 hours. Are you joining in on the challenge?

3 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge!! Loving these!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like you're idea for next month, might try that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, what a challenging CHALLENGE! :) I'll put a reminder on my calendar! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis