Monday, February 13, 2012

Take Twelve: February 2012

Yesterday was the day for the Take 12 challenge on the Ella Publishing blog. The challenge is to take twelve photos on the 12th of the month.

Yesterday all of my photos were taken with my phone. Next month I'm going to challenge myself to pull out my real camera and take a few shots with that too.

This month I put my photos together in a college in Photoshop.


Starting with the top left photo, here's a brief description of the photos.

teaching the 3-year-olds at church /// kicking a football /// bike riding /// shooting hoops /// my sister making the BEST ever veggie pasta /// my brother make focaccia bread /// Sunday dinner at my parent's house /// my parents' house (the place I grew up!) /// me and my valentine /// Hannah and neighborhood friends playing school outside /// playing inside /// the view from my bed while reading a bedtime story with Max

I love this challenge because it encourages me to get my camera out and take pictures when I normally wouldn't.  Looking forward to using these photos on a layout soon!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis