Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

We had a nice day celebrating Mother's Day a couple of days ago. My mom and Ward's mom came over along with our siblings who live nearby and my dad and cousin too.

Everyone (except the mom's) contributed to a delicious Greek themed dinner of grilled chicken, homemade pitas, potatoes, hummus, grapes and yogurt sauce. My dad even made baklava from scratch for dessert!


After dinner we took the annual Mother's Day pictures with the kids, their moms and their grandmas. 


The kids were WILD during the pictures. They didn't want to do it, but didn't seem to understand that the sooner we got a decent shot, the sooner we'd be finished. Here's a pretty good pictures that demonstrates some of the kids' energy.


Love that crazy kid!

My husband and kids spoiled me with thoughtful gifts and flowers.


My mom brought over a picture of the two of us when I was a baby. So fun!


Of course, I put together a couple of Mother's Day cards for my mom and Ward's mom.



Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends who love, nurture and teach children!

card supplies /// The Story Kit, White Flower from Maya Road

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a wonderful mother's day! i love that photo with the run through ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great Mama's day! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and LOVING the cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a FUN time! GREAT cards too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis