Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Project Life: July 1 - 7

This past week I've done some serious Project Life catch up and I'm excited to be almost current on my pages. I know that I don't have to stay current, but I'd really like to create each week as time goes on so that everything is fresh in my mind. Plus it doesn't hang on me when I just have a week to work on. When I have 5 weeks waiting to be finished, the project isn't so fun.


Today I am going to share our 4th of July week. Somehow, I took very few photos this week, but luckily there were enough photos to fill the pages. Luckily I had movie tickets and a Diamondbacks baseball ticket to use too.


My family was still in town on Sunday because of the anniversary party and we all took pictures after church. We did take a full group photos, but since it wasn't taken on my camera, I didn't have a copy of it. Hopefully I will get that soon and can add it to the page.


We had a great 4th of July at my parent's neighborhood parade, seeing Brave at the movies and going to my aunt and uncle's house for dinner and fireworks.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Layout Supplies

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a SUPER fun 4th week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the family photos in this weeks PL!! And loving the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look so happy and fun. it is such an accomplishment to stay pretty much caught up after all this time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis