Wednesday, January 2, 2013

December Daily Days 6 - 15

One of my favorite things about December is that it is full of family traditions. We had a full calendar last month and it was fun to document all of our activities in my December Daily album.












I kept the album pretty simple so that it would be easy to keep up with throughout the month. All of the photos are printed at home on this printer that I've had for a few years. The journaling was all done with either a gold or black sharpie. Simple!

This is the third year that I've done a December Daily album and I really enjoyed the process.

December Daily Days 1-5


1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!! I love love love how much room you left yourself for journaling -- I really need to 'add' that to my DD next year!!!! Gorgeous book!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis