Saturday, January 12, 2013

Project Life: December 2012

I'm very excited to share my final 2012 Project Life pages with you today. Finishing out the album for the year was quite a process and I'm proud that it is finished.  Here's a look at the December pages.

December 2 - 8



We really packed in fun and events this week. We decorated gingerbread houses at my parents' house, took Max to a doctor to have him examined for really bad heel pain, baked lots of goodies for a boutique and made Christmas wish lists.

December 9 - 15



This week was full of Chandler Children's Choir rehearsals and performances  The concert was amazing and we were happy to wrap up the season and take a break over the holidays.

December 16 - 22


We sent out our family Christmas cards, had class parties and school plus my husband and I celebrated our 16th anniversary. It was a great week!

December 23 - 30



Lots of Christmas celebrations went on this week. We loved getting to spend so much time with family and friends. All of the food was really good too!

2012 Closing Page


Success!  A spread was completed for every week of the year! This one focuses on our New Years Eve celebrations.

Thanks for indulging me and letting me share all of these pages with you!

2 comments:

  1. Looks AMAZING Lisa!!!! I loveeeeeeee all the photos and hoping that Max's foot is ok now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis