Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Glitz Design >>> Sequin Week

This week on the Glitz blog, we were asked to create a layout using sequins. Fun, right?


I've never used sequins on a page. I had to go to the craft store and buy sequins for this project. Looks like I'll be using more sequins on projects not only because I like how they look, but because the little package of sequins has so many pieces it will probably last me for years.


I had a lot of fun creating this page. Once the idea came to me for creating strips of paper and rows of sequins, it came together pretty quickly.


I'm so happy that one of the activities that keeps Audrey occupied while we are driving is taking pictures of herself. She usually deletes them, but this time she left them on my phone. How could I resist using them on a page?


I loved the bright and sparkly look the sequins added to the page!

Layout Supplies

Glitz Design "Uncharted Waters" Patterned Paper: Scallop
Glitz Design "Uncharted Waters" 8 X 8 Paper Pad
Glitz Design "Uncharted Waters" Bokeh Tape
Glitz Design "Uncharted Waters" Happiness Tape
Glitz Design "Color Me Happy" Woodgrain Tape
Glitz Design "Uncharted Waters" Paper Layers
Glitz Design Teeny Gold Alpha
Glitz Design "Yours Truly" Stripe Tape
Glitz Design "Cashmere Dame" Polka Tape

4 comments:

  1. OMYGOODNESS! I love love love love this!! LOVING the way you did the strips and incorporated the sequins in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥♥♥ everything about this! the row of pictures, strips of paper and rows of sequins--just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, Lisa! Love how you've used the sequins!! And...sorry about my mix-up on post days on the Glitz blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a BEAUTIFULLY layout done of a BEAUTIFUL girl--LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis