Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Love Stickers!

I have always loved using stickers. I even had sticker book collections which were carefully stored in puffy binders as a kid. Wishing I still had all of those puffy, glittery and scratch and sniff stickers now.

This week on the Glitz Designs blog we were challenged to create something using any of their cardstock stickers. Perfect challenge for someone who loves stickers!


Here I layered a large sticker (it's the full size of the card) on top of a smaller sticker (with the tabbed edge) to create a bright, cheerful and quick background for this card.


When was the last time you used stickers? Do you love them too?

Stop by the Glitz blog this week for lots of sticker inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you I LOVE stickers and I had a SWEET collection, I even had a Michael Jackson sparkly white glove my cousin gave me...ah well...LOVING this card--AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis