Wednesday, August 21, 2013

12 Week Wellness Challenge

My neighbor sent out an email a couple of weeks ago asking a bunch of her friends if they wanted to join her on a 12 Week Wellness Challenge. At first I thought there was no way I wanted to stick to a wellness challenge for that long (I have to be realistic!) but then decided this could be the exact thing I need to work on right now.

There is a list of 10 things that need to be completed everyday and 1 point is earned for each item. So at the end of a week, a perfect score is 70 points.


The thing that helped me decide that this is something doable is that a free point is available each week for each item. This means I can still eat some sort of dessert each week. This mean that I can actually stick to the challenge.

We all put money into a pot and where top three scores will earn money back at the end. I'm not in it for the money, but the perfectionist side of me will make it hard for me to let myself miss many points.

We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis