Thursday, August 15, 2013

Project Life: July 21 - 27

Hello! I'm happy to report that I just need to finish up the past two weeks and then I'm current on my Project Life album. Seriously still loving this project.


The PL spread I want to share today was inspired by our Glitz challenge this week to using the colors yellow, aqua and grey on a project. That is such a great color combo, so it wasn't hard to use it on my PL pages. This was such a fun week to document. My sister and her family were here visiting us from North Carolina and we got to play tourist around town.

Exploring Walnut Canyon /// Day at Sunsplash /// Diamondbacks Baseball Game /// City Waterpark


The Cousin Lineup /// Dinner at Carolina's /// Movie Showing of Blackout /// Backyard Irrigation /// All 17 of Us at Church

Lots of good times documented! 

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo fun!! LOVING the photos (especially the tube one!!) and loveeeeeeee the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis