Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Project Life >>> May 2014 Part Two

Hello, hello!  It's been a while since I've worked on my Project Life album and it feels good to have another spread complete. May was such a great month filled with lots of events and I'm happy to have the highlights documented here.


I bought a few of the 4 X4 grid page protectors from October Afternoon and this is the first spread where I've used one of them. I love that it can hold so many photos! I think it may be my new favorite style of pocket page.


Lacrosse Banquet /// Audrey's Birthday /// Honors Assembly /// Math Award /// Babysitting Vincent /// Family Bowling /// Feed My Starving Children Volunteering


Memorial Day /// @ the Car Wash /// Pool Building /// Wedding Cake Tasting /// @ the Lake

Still loving this Project Life process because I'm able to document so many little bits and pieces of what is going on in our family. 

Layout Supplies /// Our Adventure Kit /// Our Adventure Digi Cuts /// Away We Go Add-on

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis