Monday, October 20, 2014

Craftsy > Here I Come!

This blog space has been quite neglected for a few weeks. It certainly wasn’t intentional, but my time has been pulled to other places lately. My biggest project has been doing class prep for two Crafty classes that I will be filming for four days this week. Now that the work is finished and I’m on a plane to Denver, there is finally time to blog.

Have you heard of Craftsy? I’d heard of it, but hadn’t spent much time of the site until recently. It’s an online crafting education website filled with inspiring classes on all sorts of crafts such as quilting, sewing, photography, jewelry, woodworking, gardening, cake decorating and more. They have done a few paper crafting classes and plan on adding more. I'm excited to be part of their paper crafting class expansion.

I was contacted a couple of months ago by Cratfy to see if I would be interested in working on two upcoming classes for them. It was a great opportunity that I couldn’t pass up! I’ve worked on class outlines, materials and lots of demos and it’s all finally prepped and ready. I’ll be in the filming room at the Craftsy Studios in Denver for the rest of this week. Wish me luck!

Here’s a little peek at some of the pages I’ve been creating for the class.









Want to follow along with me on this adventure this week? I’ll be posting updates to my Instagram account (lisaandrewsaz) and I can’t wait to report back on how the week goes.

5 comments:

  1. How EXCITING!!!!!! Good luck ... I know you will be amazing!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in the world?!? This is the coolest!! You ARE a STAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO totally fun Lisa--can't wait to see your video with your GORGEOUSNESS hair! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis