Sunday, March 1, 2015

You + Me >>> Happy Days

A few nights ago I was half awake during the night and a sketch for a layout came to me. It seemed a little strange since that pretty much never happens. The next morning it was still in my head, so I took that as a sign that I should scrapbook using that idea. The sketch included a couple of photos along the right side of the page with most of the left side filled with journaling and an embellishment cluster. I'm pretty happy with how the page actually turned out!


I decided to print off a couple of favorite photos of Ward and I take last fall and use them on the page along with thought about us in the journaling. I mixed in little stickers as part of the journaling just for fun and layered a cluster of sheer embellishments off to the side. 



 The Scrapbook Circle March is kit titled Here's the Story and it's inspiring me to focus on telling all sorts of stories that I want to record and remember.

Layout supplies /// Here's the Story Kit /// On My Way Add-on ///  Tell Me Add-on




3 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING how much journaling you included!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you used so much journaling on your page, and broke it up with your embellishments!! great look!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis