Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Stitch Fix - February 2015

A couple of weeks ago I had a fun delivery from Stitch Fix. Stitch Fix is a fun service that ships you clothes that you can try on and then ship back what you don't want to keep. It's a great way to freshen up my wardrobe without needing to go out and shop in a store.

What to see what came in my box...

Shaina Stitched Detail Jean


It seems like I wear the same couple pairs of jeans over and over again and when I saw these dark denim I was excited to try them on. The stitched detailing down the side of each leg won me over and I decided to keep these.

Annalisse Anorak Jacket



I made a request for a lightweight jacket that would be nice for travel and layering and I was really happy with what they sent.  The neutral army green color looked like it would be perfect for coordinating with almost anything. It was love at first touch! This jacket is just so soft. I'm not sure how much wear I'll get out of this jacket because Audrey has already borrowed it three times in the past week. I guess it's even cool enough for teenagers!

Striped Knit Tee



This shirt was fine, but I didn't think it was anything special, so it was shipped back. 

Navy/White Polka Dress



The fit on this was just wrong on me. It was super baggy on the top and wasn't flattered at all. Back it went.

Navy Long Cardigan



I'd requested a black cardigan and my stylist said that she could find one for me, so she sent this navy cardigan instead. I do appreciate that they are reading my requests and doing their best to fulfill them. The cut on this just didn't feel flattering which it too bad because the fabric was super soft and comfortable. This went back too.

I think picking up two new pieces that can be staples in my wardrobe was a success! Both the jeans and the jacket were winners. Thanks, Stitch Fix!

If you want to take a look at some of my past Stitch Fix boxes, you can check them out HERE.

The Stitch Fix links are affiliate and if you choose to sign up for the service via my link I will receive a small credit on my next box. I'm truly just sharing here because it's something that I love!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis