Friday, March 6, 2015

Awesome!

My son loves basketball. He's decided that this is the sport he wants to play all of the time. He's played baseball, lots of soccer, basketball and flag football since he was little. I thought it was important to let his try out a lot of things and have fun learning along the way. He just finished up a season of on a competitive YMCA league and now we are looking into club team options. I have a feeling there are many basketball games in my future!


It was fun putting this page together celebrating the most recent season. I'm sharing more details on this page over on the Scrapbook Circle blog today. I hope you'll stop by and take a look!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the stitching!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an AWESOME page--and good for Max for finding something that is HIS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis